Blue Irises represent wisdom, hope, faith and courage.
We work with clients, contractors, designers and partner consultants, representing fairness and transparency to deliver successful construction projects that have honesty, collaboration and partnering at their core.
Innovative problem solvers, making projects happen
This statement sets out The Blue Iris Partnership actions to understand all potential modern slavery risks related to its business and to put in place steps that are aimed at ensuring that there is no slavery or human trafficking in its own business and its supply chains.
This statement relates to actions and activities during the current financial year. The Blue Iris Partnership is committed to operating all its business activities to the highest standards of business ethics and integrity. We are committed to understanding more about modern slavery and ensuring there are no modern slavery concerns in our business or supply chain. Modern slavery is a crime and a violation of fundamental human rights. It takes various forms, such as slavery, servitude, forced and compulsory labour and human trafficking, all of which have in common the deprivation of a person’s liberty by another in order to exploit them for personal or commercial gain.
While The Blue Iris Partnership is not a “relevant commercial organisation” as defined by section 54 ("Transparency in supply chains etc.") of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 ("the Act") we are committed to improving practices to combat slavery and human trafficking.
We have put in place a designated Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy, to demonstrate our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to safeguard that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our supply chains.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our company’s slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 2021.
The Blue Iris Partnership is a management consultancy specialising in the construction and property sector. Our clients include charities, public bodies, contractors, developers and partner consultants, most of which are registered in the UK. Our supply chain consists of:
- Partner consultants and freelance consultants based predominantly in the UK
- Large and small technology suppliers and paper and ink suppliers based in the UK
- Print and logistics suppliers based predominantly in the UK
- Other suppliers of business services based predominantly in the UK
As our suppliers are based within the UK, which has a developed culture of ethical business practice and strong labour regulation, we have assessed the overall risk of The Blue Iris Partnership contracting with organisations that engage in slavery or human trafficking as very low.
We commit to:
- Review any new suppliers to identify whether they are likely to manufacture goods or provide services in countries and/or sectors where modern forms of slavery are more likely to be prevalent.
- Continue to review our existing contractual arrangements and identify ways these can be strengthened to further reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking in our businesses and supply chains.
- Provide antislavery training to key staff in accordance with the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
- Protect whistle blowers and insist suppliers adhere to our values.
Have zero tolerance to slavery and human trafficking
Copyright © 2020 The Blue Iris Partnership - All Rights Reserved.
The Blue Iris Partnership is a Limited Company